Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year - New Start

I love looking at and reading all my friend's blogs. I started this same process years ago, got into school and forgot all about it. My plan this year is to try to post to my blog at least once a month. My parent's plan on getting me a new camera for a graduation present, so hopefully I will remember to take lots of photos to document all the great things we do and have in our life.

I also hope to make better connections with friends and family this year. I often let the craziness of our life get in the way of things that really matter. We lost a dear friend this past week and it hits home how short life really is. He will be dearly missed. He was a true example of a true friend, and we hope to carry on his legacy.

I am grateful for all the many blessings in my life. Let's make 2011 a GrEaT OnE!!!

1 comment:

debra said...

Yay, Im glad to see you blogging again!! :) Your Christmas card is gorgeous! Sorry again about the loss of your friend, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!