Thursday, December 11, 2008

TAGGED

Ok - my dear sweet Olivia (THANKS OLIVIA!!!) tagged me quite some time ago and I am just now getting around to it.

1. Most embarrassing moment - Can't really list this on my blog, but some of the ladies from my old Ward know a good one that happened to me in the church there on Signal Butte. It is not so much that I was embarrassed then as much as how I could have been humilated from it if it had happened!!! The picture of Jesus in the foyer will never have the same meaning to them or me ever again. (You ladies that went to Girl's camp with me know the story I am talking about!!!)

2. Five of my best friends - WeLL - TOO MANY TO LIST. I love them all!!

3. What did you do yesterday? I tried to get some of my Christmas shopping done. I also forgot that my kids get out every Wednesday at 1:35 - FORGOT THEM at School. Normally I am there at the school with them, so I was off on my schedule. That is the excuse I keep telling myself for forgetting to pick up my children.

4.3 wishes -
My husband will come home soon (He is gone on a work job)
My husband will come home soon
& that my husband will come home soon

I am not so good at the tagging stuff, so anyone that wants to answer these 4 questions, HAVE AT IT!!! Thanks OLIVIA(oh, did I already say that?)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Already forgetting about early release Wednesdays Tracy? Did you already go part-time? Your cards were way cute. Loved them. I love how big they are.

Sarah S. said...

I sooo remember your embarassing moment. Infact I was wondering if you were going to write it out after I saw the title "Most Embarassing Moment". That is a classic story and one that can only be told at girls camp. :) I feel so priveleged to know it. Hee, hee. You are the best. I miss your laugh

Savannah said...

I want to hear the story of your most embarrassing moment. I'm feeling quite left out. :)

Becca said...

Ok, so I keep hearing about your totally cute Christmas cards but I didn't get one :( What's up with that? hahah