Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WOW -- Where does time go? --




2005(top), 2004( right below--girls cut the card up, but this is the pic), 2007(red), 2006(black). I tried to get them in order, but the "computer" can't figure it out.


I was trying to find all our old Christmas cards the other night, but so far I have been able to only find the one from 2007, 06, 05 & 04. I know I have a copy of everyone we have ever made, but just can't find them right now!!! I want to put them all on here for journaling purposes, so as I find them, they will be added. Come back to check this post often for laughs. I also will post the 2008 card soon. I am not good at too many things, but cards are one thing I do every year. We started doing picture cards when Madison was a baby.


If any of you have one of our old ones from before 2004, scan it and send it to me by email.



**I can't believe another year has passed!**

6 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Christmas cards are one of my holiday must-dos. I almost skipped them this year, but sending out our cards and getting cards in the mail are things that I really look forward to.

Hey, I like the long hair in 2006!

Sarah S. said...

I can't wait till I get my Christmas card from the beautiful blonde Wright family. (Hint, hint.) ;)

Rachel M said...

I still have a few of those! I especially love the one of you all holding hands and walking.

DeAnne Baum said...

I just got my new card.....LOVE IT! Thanks.

Cherene said...

We just got your card, and I LOVE it!! It is by far the cutest Christmas card I have ever seen! Where did you get those?

troy and melani said...

such a cute family with cute girls! wow where does the time go???