Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Day of School









McKay - 4th grade Madison - 7th grade

I am happy and sad today with my girls starting school. This is the first time since McKay started kindergarten that I have not worked at the school with her. It was so sad to drop her off knowing that I am not there to go check on her, or her knowing she can't come by and see me if she needs something during the day. I secretly cried after I left her there at a brand new school not knowing anyone. I was not worried about Madison at all because she has several friends there with her and was sooooo excited to start today. I was excited because she was so excited. She even rode the bus which was out of my comfort zone. I hope it is a good day for them both!!! We will see how the day went when they get home :)

4 comments:

Donbrosky's said...

They look great and I hope the first day was wonderful!!!!

School here doesn't start until Sept. 8.

the hill's house said...

You have the cutest girls EVER! BTW, do you have photo shop? For your header?

the hill's house said...

Get Adobe Photoshop Elements from Costco. It is actually really affordable. Like $100-150, I think it comes with a video program when you buy it from there. You can do pretty much everything you need to with it. It is great, I would love to come over and show you some tricks! PS Take good care of Pyper this Sunday! :) I know you will!

Shannon said...

I can't believe how grown up they both look. That went by so fast. I remember the day I met you in lamaze class. WEIRD