Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My washer kicked the bucket!!

After having a washer for 11 years and using it daily(sometimes washing the same load three times cuz I forgot it), it decided to kick the bucket. I can't believe it did this to me:) I wanted it to hold out until November for the Black Friday sale. I know it had been making some funny noises, but I was hoping for a miracle. I was at Super Saturday all day and came home to a house that smelt like something was on fire. Thank goodness it was not cause Randy can't smell and my house probably would have been on fire before he noticed. In the market for a front loader now. ANY ADVICE?

5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I know this is a crisis with your washer but did I just hear (read) Super Saturday!! What did you guys do? I'm expecting a blog post about it or an email asap. I love the part about Randy not being able to smell. It made me laugh.

Mer said...

i love my front load set. Get the stands for them or they are low. We almost got ours at Costco, but ended up getting them from Spencers.

Wright Family said...

Sarah - we did super cute magnet boards and we have two ladies in the ward that own vinyl letter machines and they did some cute projects too(there were aprons, bows, some Christmas, etc.). I guess I will just have to post my projects. I love Super Saturdays. When are ya'll doing another? They are always sooo good up there with all of those talented people like you. Keep me posted if you are doing one. I want some of those metal frames.

Cherene said...

Tracy, sorry about the washer! How is school going? Mine is great so far. I have classes M&W 10:45-12. Then M night, and all day Tues 9am-8:30pm. What's your schedule like?

Becca said...

Sorry about the washer...though I was relieved to hear I'm not the only one who forgets about the clothes in the washer & ends up washing them 3 times :) I still haven't finished all my SS projects...such a slacker! Hope school is going well