Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Job!!

Started my new job as a Speech Therapist!! Brain is on overload. Any of you bloggers out there that have great therapy ideas or know of something that might have worked with your children when they were in speech, send them my way!!! If you know of any good resources - books, websites, cards, etc., please let me know what you like. As a new therapist, I feel like all my therapy sessions need to be over-the-top and the the best session ever!! Sometimes they don't quite work out as well as I had them planned in my head. Thanks for any help or advice.

2 comments:

Mer said...

I don't have any specific advice, but good luck - the kids will love you and you will be awesome!

debra said...

Yay you got a job!!! I was just thinking I was going to ask you if there was hope out there... they just changed the requirements for this next year and now I have more classes to do.. its feeling so overwhelming that I thought if its hard finding a job I might have to reconsider my degree!! But YAY for you!! Where are you working?? You'll be great.. all kids love you anyway!!