Friday, April 22, 2011

Giving up on Blogging!!

Ok - I am not good at this and I never have time to get on here. I had good intentions, but that went out the window. And, quite frankly, my life is just too darn boring to have anything exciting to put on here. So, unless I can come up with something good in the next few weeks, I will not be posting. I will keep it open though because I love to stalk other people :)!!

** OOOOHHHH by the way Miss Olivia - if you go private, add me to the list. I love reading all the cute stuff you put on your blog.

2 comments:

Mer said...

But I was waiting to hear about your new job... your life is only boring to you - don't give up on the blogging:)

Cluff Family said...

Don't stop blogging. We love to peek in on your family and see how your kiddos are growing up. We think you are interesting.