Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT

I personally liked the movie. I know some were disappointed, but I expected it to not be exactly like the book. When you read a book, you get to take what the author wrote and make it what you think. I thought Edward and Bella had great chemistry. I can't wait till the next ones come out. Jasper was a little weird though!!! Hopefully he will mellow out during the next one. I read somewhere that a person felt just like they had when they read the books --- you are not wanting it to be over.

6 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Still haven't gotten into those books, yet.
I just know I will end up locking myself in a room for a day reading and my house will fall apart. So until that wouldn't be a problem, I'll have to wait to start.

Savannah said...

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Madison said...

hey mom check my blog

Rachel M said...

I didn't love, didn't hate it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it and would see it again. What does that mean? I agree about the chemistry part and Jasper AND Carlisle were a little off.

Cherene said...

I had really mixed feeling about it. It was better than I thought it would be, but not anywhere near as good as the book. I agree that Jasper was weird, and Carlisle was not even good looking when he was supposed to be drop dead gorgeous. I wish the casting person had consulted me! But having said that, I have seen it twice already, and plan to see it again (and own it when it comes out on DVD). :)

troy and melani said...

Well, I loved the movie..and have seen it 4 times! true, there are things that werent perfect about it, but hey, its pretty dang great!!