Thursday, October 30, 2008

Better Late than Never
















Not sure how to add more than one picture and make them look cute, but I wanted to show a few of our carving experience tonight!! Someone please tell me how you make those cute collages, and how do you type words on your pictures??? We have had these pumpkins for several weeks. We did not want to carve too early because they would rot. Madi carved hers as soon as we got them, and it did not make it a week. So, here we are the night before Halloween carving pumpkins. Madi was updating her blog, so she did not have time for this activity. Randy was taking the pictures. The pictures are not in order, but you will see our pitiful art skills, but we had FuN!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I think they turned out cute! I've always liked simple jack-o-lanterns better than the patterns they have now. They just look more "homemade".

Sarah S. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your girls are so adorable. Oh and I'm jealous because you have the kitchen table that I want.

troy and melani said...

randy and tracy!! hey how are you guys? i ran across your blog from deanna baum..we went to high school together! anyway..wow its been a while! your girls are so cute and grown up..madison was in diapers and a tiny thing! i love to find people on blogs..its so cool...we should keep in touch!

Kelli said...

They turned out awesome! Your girls have grown so much! Its crazy how fast that happens!

-Kelli

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you found me! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep caught up on your life. I'm going to post a lot of pictures this week, so check back.