Sunday, November 2, 2008

ARRRRGGHH - Yo Ho, Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me!!!



Madi and McKay actually agreed on something for once - being pirates for Halloween. They sure made cute Pirates!! I could not get them to wear the eye patches and earrings though. I guess they were too cool for that. Randy thinks McKay looks like she works at TGI Fridays. We had quite a time even finding a Pirate costume McKay would even consider. She sure is a picky girl. Madi loved her's from the minute she saw it!!!

2 comments:

troy and melani said...

hey, my email is melaniporter@hotmail.com...email me so we can catch up..ya add me as a friend! can i add you as one?

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Your girls look GREAT!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Our pumkins looked like yours too;) Wow did you see some of the fancy ones in the neighborhood? I was amazed!! lol