Monday, November 3, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy




I wanted to wish my wonderful, marvelous, fantastic, handsome husband a Happy Birthday today!!!


BIG 35!!!!!!!!!!




He says all these other wives are always saying such nice things about their husbands on their blogs, and I never say anything sweet about him. For those of you that know me, you know I am not all cheesy and sappy --- just can't bring myself to do it, but I do love him very much. We were able to go away this weekend for his birthday. Thanks to my mother-in-law for watching my girls, so we could go. She took the girls to see HSM 3, which they absolutely loved. I surprised Randy with a Birthday get-a-way. He had no clue we were doing anything. I usually forget and ask him that day what he wants to do for his birthday. He is also a very hard person to surprise, but I pulled it off. It was hard hiding stuff from him for weeks. He hovered around me everytime I thought I could get something done. I was trying to hide presents, and suitcases - whew I am glad that is over. I waited to tell my girls about it the night before because I knew they would blow it. They almost did a few times, but Randy never caught on. It was fun to just get to spend time with him and not worry about our kids. I love you babe!! You are the best!! :)

4 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

You crack me up!! Poor randy never gets talked about on here! Glad you got a weekend get-away, that a bonus for both of ya!

DeAnne Baum said...

Happy Birthday Randy! What a nice wife you have. Hope you had a great weekend and day!

Tammie said...

Ahhh, those are such cute pictures!! You did a good job putting them on your blog! Hope you guys had a fun time! Happy Birthday Randy!!! :)

Jennie Minor said...

hb Randy!

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. Preston was excited and I love meeting new people. Your girls are beautiful! Next time you guys are in So. Cali please let us know. We would love to get together and catch up. Preston says to tell Randy "HEY"! :)