Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FUN TIMES

THE HOSTESS
I THINK NO ONE KNEW WHO WAS LEAVING THE TABLE!!!

SERIOUS BUNCO PLAYERS


I really don't have much to write about, but since I have not posted in a few days.... I thought I would write about the amazing family pictures my friend, Auburn Jones(Auburn Jones Photography---Check out her blog from my list of friends), took yesterday. I wish I had just one to even give you a glimpse into how good she really is!!! My Madi did such a great job. It is funny how you can see your children grow up right before your eyes. Remember the days of awkward smiles, crooked teeth, etc???? Madi is starting to leave those behind as McKay enters them. Madison's smile has gotten so much prettier since braces. I think she thinks so too. I looked at her today and could not believe that she looks like a teenager.

I do have some photos of my friend, Julie's, fun bunco the other night. I will add those into this post as well. I may have to leave the bunco group come January because I start school at ASU, and I am going to have a crazy schedule. We will see - I will be SAD :( if I have to leave those fun girls.

2 comments:

DeAnne Baum said...

I can't wait to see them!

Chloe Clark said...

hey tracie its chloe clark i was wondering if madison could call me just call my mom thanks