Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh How Time Flies

My girls had their school pictures taken a few months ago and I never thought about putting them on my blog until I saw my friend Hannah put hers on there today. The school used a different company this year. I loved them, but most of the office staff has not liked them at all. I thought the pics were cheaper and look at all the cool things you can do with the pictures. I purchased the disk with my package and I can take the original photo and alter it - add a background, curl their hair, change the color, distort their faces, etc. I have had so much fun and my girls have loved playing with it too. They can take their picture and play all the games that came with the disk. I curled McKay's hair for the day, but as you can see by the time she had her pictures taken most of the curl had fallen out. In one of the pics below, I made her some more curls. They grow up so fast!!!













5 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Whoah. Whoah. I did not know you blogged girlfriend?! Okay, you are so one of my 'Homies' now. Can I be one of your 'Friends'? Come and drop by our little land of blog anytime!

Rachel M said...

Those cannot be your your sweet little girls!! I canoot bleieve how old they look! And so beautiful. Man, I feel old when all of these kiddos keep growing when I'm not looking!

Sarah S. said...

That is just so not fare that you Queen Creekers get the fancy pants pictures. :) Your girls are so cute. I still remember taking Kay Kay and Logan to the jungle gym and Golf Land when you guys put in your new carpet. Why can't you just move back?

Tiffany said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment so now I can see your blog. Your girls are so cute.

Rachel said...

Tracy, Hi! Did you get my blog? Add me to your Blogger friends, I already added you to mine. Hope all is well, it is fun reading about you guys and seeing pictures of your sisters. Call me when you get to Utah. Rachel

www.johnsonsframed.blogspot.com