Thursday, November 13, 2008

NASCAR

GO 29 - Kevin Harvick


There is Madi enjoying the day on the Hill.


People sit on top of the trailers and watch the race.








Ok - I know my husband is a redneck, but he really loves Nascar. I think I rate 3rd to Nascar and his dog. He goes every year when it comes to Phoenix. It is always around his birthday, so he thinks it is a Birthday Treat for him. One time we were having a discussion about it being on Sunday and he had to miss church and not keep the Sabbath Day holy(because we all know Nascar fans are not "Holy"). He proceeds to tell me that there are 5 reasons to miss church.

1. If you are sick
2. If you are out of town
3. If Nascar is in town
4. If it is a Holiday weekend
5. I can't remember because at that point I was in complete shock!!!

He also takes our daughter with him every year, so now she too is learning that Nascar is a great reason to miss church. I don't go because someone has to be responsible and stay to teach church classes.

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

What a blast!! So fun to see your blog...hope you don't mind I linked you up to mine. I can't believe your girls!! Where does the time go?

amy said...

Hello old friends! I did get your comment but life has been a bit of a whirlwind as of late. Paul and I would love to see you guys. Maybe we could talk to Randy about reasons he shouldn't miss church.